We have helped over 1,000+ innovative businesses set up their business license in the UAE.
Our relationship with the Incorporating Authorities helps make your incorporation a priority, every step of the way.
Setting up a Free Zone entity in Sharjah is the most optimal option across the Middle East from a cost-benefit perspective.
If you would like to set up your Middle East entity in Dubai instead, we can support you. Please consider that the cost will be approximately 30-50% higher.
Through our partners, we can also support with setting up in other Emirates in the UAE or another country in the Middle East.
Benefits of a Sharjah Free Zone entity:
- World-class Infrastructure
- Hassle-free business set-up
- Low Investment (~30-50% lower than Dubai)
- 0% corporate tax for income earned outside the UAE
- 0% income tax
- 100% repatriation of profits
- Proximity to Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Our deep relationship with the Free Zone to resolve any bottlenecks
We can help with:
- Advice on the ideal corporate structure for your business in the Middle East
- Helping you incorporate a Legal Entity
- Leasing an office for you in the UAE (virtual or physical office)
- Applying for residence visas for your shareholders, employees, and their dependents
- Business setup advice
- Business License - 100% ownership
- One to seven shareholder company
- Services or Commercial License with 5 Activity Groups
- Virtual Office with a co-working contract (0-6 visa allocation) OR 25 sq. m. office space (1-20 visa allocation)
- 3-year residence visa (optional and charged extra)
- All the key documents you need to open a bank account in the UAE
Please note that we provide this service with a leading accounting firm.
- You will be assigned a dedicated customer service representative who can support your business setup journey from documentation to delivery of license, lease contract, and visa.
- The successful incorporation of your company shall be subject to government approval. In case your incorporation is rejected, you shall be provided a refund after the deduction of government and processing charges (AED 2,000).
- It is compulsory to choose at least one lease option in order to obtain a business license at the Free Zone, and thereafter is essential for you to obtain a bank account. The price is included in our fees.
- An establishment card and eChannel are required to apply for visas. The price is included in our fees.
- Starting from AED 10,000 per year for a business license in a Sharjah Free Zone (0-visa allocation) which includes the cost of the license and our service fee.
- To obtain a visa, you need to pay AED 4,500 per year for a visa allowance, leasing a co-working space, an eChannel, and an establishment card.
- Thereafter, every additional "visa allocation" costs AED 1,500 per year, up to 6 visas.
- If you would like to obtain more than 6 visas, an additional office space will be required, prices starting from AED 20,500 per year for a 25 sq. m. unfurnished office (including maintenance fee). Larger office options, furnished offices, and premium locations are available.
- Investor visas and employee visas are 3-year visas and cost AED 7,000 per visa. Visa charges include the cost of immigration approval, visa status change, VIP medical test, residence visa, and Emirates ID).
- Dependent (spouse or child) visas are 2-year visas and cost AED 5,000 per visa. Visa charges include the cost of immigration approval, visa status change, VIP medical test, residence visa, and Emirates ID).
- P.O. Box (optional): AED 1,224 per year.
- We provide bank account opening assistance for an additional charge of AED 4,000 per bank account.
- In the event that you need to close your company, a liquidation fee of AED 3,500 is applied. Please inform us three months before your license expiry date or additional charges may apply.
- All the costs stated here are for a Free Zone entity in Sharjah. After buying one of the plans below, if you decide to set up your Middle East entity in Dubai instead of Sharjah, we can support you. Please consider that the cost will be approximately 30%-50% higher and can be paid during the incorporation process.